]]>
Google
 
Web netmetrics.blogspot.com
 

« Home | A Hard Lesson - Buy A Hosting Plan That Gives You ... » | Do Your Visitors Like Your Blog Content? How To Tell » | Tracking Visitors To Your Website/ RSS Feeds/ Blog... » | More About Using Multiple Moving Averages For Inte... » | Moving Averages For Forecasting Trends in Internet... » | Pixl Tracking - Tracking Ad Campaigns on the Internet » | Whew - Busy, Busy on New RSS Books and Blogs » | PAT - RSS PEAK ACCESS TIME » | RSS Headline Item Click-Through Rate » | Shameless Self-Promotion of New "RSS Metrics" Book »

Monday, September 26, 2005

Announcing A Change of Blog URL for this Data Mining/Net Metrics Blog

After several weeks of thinking long and hard about it, I've decided to stop posting to this blog. Instead, I'm spllitting and combining several blogs, including this one. The less technical posts about data mining, web analytics and net metrics will be posted to my BlogSpinner blog. The more technical posts that involve programming techniques and/or mathematics will be moved to my "Webmastering" blog, which is being readied for release on my new website, Math Gurus Online. This website, when ready, will contain all my Internet tech and programming blogs. I'll announce this new site, when it's ready, here on this blog as a final posting. In the meantime, I have a post over at BlogSpinner about a data mining-related concept called the "long tail" phenomenon, about how your articles and blog posts can earn their dues over a long period of time, even if they don't have a lot of initial readership when you first post them. Enjoy, and keep an eye out for the final post here.

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://netmetrics.blogspot.com

Technorati : , , ,


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer

  • My profile
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates