]]>
Google
 
Web netmetrics.blogspot.com
 

« Home | PAT - RSS PEAK ACCESS TIME » | RSS Headline Item Click-Through Rate » | Shameless Self-Promotion of New "RSS Metrics" Book » | ADR - Average Daily Readership » | The Difference Between Web Site Metrics and RSS Me... » | Web Site and RSS Feed Metrics Blog »

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Whew - Busy, Busy on New RSS Books and Blogs

I've been a bit remiss in posting to this blog because I've been deep in planning and co-writing an e-book on RSS Metrics, as well as plotting out a new RSS Metrics blog. I have a lot of blogposts written but I haven't decided yet (1) whether this blog will parallel the new Metrics blog over at MarketingStudies.net; (2) whether the two blogs will discuss separate issues; or (3) whether I should drop this blog. My choice will most likely be #2, as I'd like to tie discussions here with some over at GeoPlotting. Look for some new posts here starting no later than next Tuesday Sep 6/05, EDT. I am also experimenting with an alternative to podcasting and may have some metrics lessons on audio for free listening here.

(c) Copyright 2005-present, Raj Kumar Dash, http://netmetrics.blogspot.com


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer

  • My profile
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates