]]>
Google
 
Web netmetrics.blogspot.com
 

« Home | ADR - Average Daily Readership » | The Difference Between Web Site Metrics and RSS Me... » | Web Site and RSS Feed Metrics Blog »

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Shameless Self-Promotion of New "RSS Metrics" Book

I've been taking a bit of a time-out from my RSS blogs to work on an e-book with Rok Hrastnik of RSS Diary. Rok is a busy young man with several writing projects on the go, one of them being "The Truth About RSS Metrics", a short e-book that he has asked me to be an associate author on. Rok is handling most of the marketing-related sections and I'm handling most of the technical aspects. However, the book is not aimed at tech-heads per se. Its intent is to expose RSS Metrics packages and general techniques to Internet publishers, advertisers, and direct marketers. [A much more technical book, written by myself, will also be out within the year and will focus on the mathematical and statistical techniques for collecting and analyzing RSS Metrics. This latter book will include actual code samples.]

(c) Copyright 2005, Raj Kumar Dash, http://netmetrics.blogspot.com


E-mail this post



Remenber me (?)



All personal information that you provide here will be governed by the Privacy Policy of Blogger.com. More...

Add a comment

 

About me

  • I'm blogslinger
  • From Canada
  • Writer, author, former magazine editor and publisher, amateur photog, amateur composer, online writer/ blogger, online publisher, freelancer

  • My profile
Powered for Blogger
by Blogger Templates